When it comes to project management related topics year 2014 was no more special than any other year. Readers from all over the world visited our blog searching for answers and advices to their questions and problems. Here is a list with the top 10 most read articles starting with the one with the most visits:
- Creating Budget Or Cost Baselines For Projects
- CAPM® Exam – How to Pass It and Is it Worth It?
- Advantages and Benefits of Project Management Software
- Work Breakdown Structure Made Easy
- Traditional and Agile Project Management in a Nutshell
- Time Management In Project Management
- Managing Projects Using Project Baselines
- Which Set of Skills Is Crucial for a Project Manager: Soft Skills or Hard Skills?
- Is There a Project Management Methodology for One-Person Projects?
- How Important is Domain Knowledge for the Project Manager?
It can easily be seen that there is no particular topic that visitors are especially looking for. However it seems many of them are interested to know more regarding the work with baselines. Otherwise several blog posts are related to improving the skills required to better plan and manage projects – on short users want to become better as project managers.
Of course readers feedback is welcomed for the new 2015 year.
Latest posts by Tiberiu Ghioca (see all)
- RationalPlan 5.7 – Offers Printing Functionality from Browser - March 31, 2021
- RationalPlan 5.6 – Common Theme Across all Browsers and Improved Web Interface - October 28, 2020
- RationalPlan 5.5 Adds Kanban Board for Agile Project Management Needs - May 5, 2020