Starting with RationalPlan 4.15 the Projects dashboard for the web client is out of beta, the process of adding resources was simplified and the performance of Timesheet view was improved. Additionally it was added the possibility to read Microsoft Project 2016 files and more.
RationalPlan started as an easy to use and straightforward project management software but it evolved into an embedded and powerful system that is now available even as a project management cloud service both for individuals and for companies that need a distributed solution with concurrent access from multiple users.
Important changes for this version
For the online and server side segment:
- Projects dashboard is out of beta
- Simplified process for adding resources
- Performance improvements for Timesheet view
For the On-Premise products:
- Added support for MS Project 2016 files
- Updated to Dropbox API 2.0
- Introduced week numbering since project start
- Added task highlighter in Portfolio view
- Send assignments by email only for currently selected project
- Bug fix for computing the critical path
- Bug fix for daylight saving time