Stand By Soft is pleased to announce the release of RationalPlan 4.11. Current version comes with support for high resolutions screens, an improved web-based project management module for the Server product, better support for opening Microsoft© Project 2013 files, custom filters, more predefined roles and much more. Plus starting with this version RationalPlan is also available in Brazilian Portuguese language.
RationalPlan started as an easy to use and straightforward project management software but it evolved into an embedded and powerful system that is now available even as a project management cloud service both for individuals and for companies that need a distributed solution with concurrent access from multiple users.
Important changes for this version
For the online and server side segment the users will get:
- Improved web-based project management module
- A project guide
- More filters and settings
- New predefined roles (responsible and project manager)
Changes for the stand alone products:
- Support for high resolution screens
- Added possibility to change application font size
- Added Brazilian Portuguese language
- Improved integration with MS© Project 2013 files
- Support for creating custom filters and saving filters
Online project planning is now easier to achieve with the new web-based interface from the RationalPlan Cloud solution. Although still in beta users now have interactive Gantt charts, access to manage risks and project details like info, notes, assumptions & constraints. Easy, straightforward and from any place with just a simple access to a web browser. (more…)