Stand By Soft is pleased to announce the release of RationalPlan 4.10. Current version comes with a web-based project management module for the Server product, more reports, better support for opening Microsoft© Project files and many other features. Plus starting with this version all RationalPlan products are available for Mac OS X users within the App Store.
RationalPlan suite started as a desktop application designed to run on all major operating systems – Windows, Linux and Mac OS X – but it evolved into an embedded management system that is now available even as a project management cloud service both for individuals and for companies that need a distributed solution with concurrent access from multiple users.
Important changes for this version:
- Added web-based project management module
- RationalPlan products are available on App Store on Mac OS X
- Added filters in Timesheet view
- Added more reports
- Improved integration with MS© Project 2013 files
- Added Notes column for tasks and projects
- Added possibility to display a special color for 100% complete tasks
- Better rendering for exported Excel spreadsheets
- Added support for special characters in Windows installer
RationalPlan Server can be used in two flavors: On Premise – installed on the clients hardware with a one time payment – and as a Cloud service – hosted on RationalPlan’s servers with a monthly payment. Starting with this version a web-based project management module was added such that users can start managing their products directly from a browser. Although the module is in beta version and is under heavy development it is stable and can be used even in production. (more…)