RationalPlan 5.5 brings a major change to its way of managing projects. Although the product is best suited for the traditional waterfall project management methodology it can also be used for agile projects. Further more, starting with current version, it improves the support for agile project management with the newly added Kanban board.
RationalPlan is a project management software suite that is available either as stand alone products or as a cloud service. It is used by individuals and by companies that need a solution to manage their work in an efficient way.
Features added for RationalPlan 5.5
- Added Kanban view for agile project management
- Added color settings for tasks
- Added Info column within Gantt view
- Added roll over icon in Portfolio view
- Improved support for importing MS Project .xml files
- Added “Go to Start” action for tasks on the contextual menu of Gantt grid