RationalPlan 5.3 comes with new features for the web-based interface and adds support for opening Microsoft Project 2019 files. It adds more columns to Portfolio and Resources views, filters for tasks to Gantt view and more settings for the chart. It also adds calendars and special working days for tasks and resources.
RationalPlan is a project management software suite that is available either as stand alone products or as a cloud service. It is used by individuals and by companies that need a solution to manage their work in an efficient way.
Features added for RationalPlan 5.3 version
- Calendars and special working days for resources and tasks
- The possibility for resources to use the assigned task calendar
- Filters for tasks on Gantt view
- More columns for Portfolio view
- Custom columns for Resources view
- More settings for Gantt chart
- Display the list of projects for the current project combo in alphabetical order
- Support for opening MS Project 2019 files