Project management software provider RationalPlan just released their latest version 4.2. Current version offers increased productivity for managers by reducing the time needed to handle resource allocations. At the same time the company decided it is the right moment to expand on Ubuntu market. Hence the application now offers native integration with Ubuntu operating system.
RationalPlan is a fast growing project management solution that recently received the third place at the Project Management Election organized by Capterra. It was created to serve many types of users starting from novice project managers, users that need an environment to handle multiple projects and up to companies that need a server solution with concurrent access.
Important changes added to this version:
- Timesheet view displays only the resources working in the current project
- in Leveling panel the resources are displayed according to applied task filters
- added a percentage work load chart for resources
- Ubuntu operating system integration
- added the notion of special working days for tasks
- added a new report for task cost distribution
- improved printing
- added the notion of responsible user
- improved Mac OS X integration