RationalPlan version 4.1 is out. In this release were added some new features requested by users while others were improved: a customizable subject can now be used when sending emails with assignments to resources, more fields were added when exporting to spreadsheets, improved reporting and a faster way to establish the project workflow and to create dependencies.
RationalPlan is a project management software created to serve many types of users starting from novice project managers, users that need an environment to handle multiple projects and up to companies that need a server solution with concurrent access. It has been developed to help project managers keep their projects on time and within budget.
Changes in RationalPlan 4.1:
- added notes to risks on Project Info report
- added more fields when exporting to Excel
- a faster way to establish the project workflow and to create dependencies
- added customizable subject when sending emails with assignments to resources
- use auto completion for clients combo box in Project Info view
- bug fix related to importing projects to Server
- bug fix for computing total actual/remaining costs in Timesheet table
- bug fix – scroll to the start of the project on chart each time the current project changes (more…)