Version 2.3 of MOOS Project Viewer is able to display views as they were saved in MS Project. This way users will be able to see the tables as they appear in Microsoft Project. The same column order, width, and custom name will be used making it easier to watch to the projects’ data.
Even more the splits for the chart type views are displayed at the same positions. However these features are available only when reading from .mpp and .mpt files and not for other file formats. This happens because Microsoft Project saves these graphical settings only in these file type formats.
Besides these significant and useful features other improvements were added:
- Better MS Project integration for tasks
- Improved rendering for predecessors using dependency type and lag value
- Added support for month and year units
- Open large files in Mac versions
- License registration possibility using a command line argument
MOOS Project Viewer is a Microsoft Project viewer that allows you to open, view in a dynamic way and print any Microsoft Project file. It is running on any Java enabled platform including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Latest posts by Tiberiu Ghioca (see all)
- RationalPlan 5.5 Adds Kanban Board for Agile Project Management Needs - May 5, 2020
- RationalPlan 5.3 – Improved Web Interface and Support for Opening Microsoft Project 2019 Files - September 18, 2019
- RationalPlan 5.2 – Additional Columns for Tasks and Multiple Cost Rates for Resources - May 28, 2019