One day a man enters a pet shop. And while looking for a pet for his son he notices a young monkey for sale at $10.000. Intrigued by the price he asks the seller:
– Why do you have such a big price for this monkey?
– Well… He knows how to work with a Windows computer, he can work with office documents and writes HTML.
A little bit further another monkey with a $15.000 price.
– And what can this monkey do for this amount of money?
– He can work on Linux, knows how to do programming in Java and code in PHP.
In the end the man also finds a monkey valued at $20.000:
– Incredible! Can you tell me now what can this monkey do? That is a lot of money…
– Hmm… I do not know exactly what he does but the other two monkeys call him “Project Manager“.
Latest posts by Tiberiu Ghioca (see all)
- RationalPlan 5.3 – Improved Web Interface and Support for Opening Microsoft Project 2019 Files - September 18, 2019
- RationalPlan 5.2 – Additional Columns for Tasks and Multiple Cost Rates for Resources - May 28, 2019
- RationalPlan 5.0 – Improved Web Interface and a Stronger PM Scheduling Engine - November 2, 2018