One day a man enters a pet shop. And while looking for a pet for his son he notices a young monkey for sale at $10.000. Intrigued by the price he asks the seller:
– Why do you have such a big price for this monkey?
– Well… He knows how to work with a Windows computer, he can work with office documents and writes HTML.
A little bit further another monkey with a $15.000 price.
– And what can this monkey do for this amount of money?
– He can work on Linux, knows how to do programming in Java and code in PHP.
In the end the man also finds a monkey valued at $20.000:
– Incredible! Can you tell me now what can this monkey do? That is a lot of money…
– Hmm… I do not know exactly what he does but the other two monkeys call him “Project Manager“.
Latest posts by Tiberiu Ghioca (see all)
- RationalPlan Takes Measures Against Russian Military Actions - March 14, 2022
- RationalPlan 5.9 – New Look and Feel for Web-Based Interface - March 9, 2022
- RationalPlan 5.8 Improves Working With Tasks Within Board Lists - October 12, 2021