We are pleased to announce that RationalPlan has been nominated for Capterra’s Project Management Election 2012 as being one of the 55 contending project management software providers. These 55 nominees were chosen from a few hundreds of software solutions.
Providers are split into two:
- The Traditionalists – those who identified a Traditional/Phased-Approach as the methodology that best fits their software
- The Contemporaries – those who identified Agile or another methodology as the best fit (as well as those who indicated their solution is tailored to multiple methodologies)
The election will start on October 9th and will have four rounds, each round for a duration of one week. The candidate pool will be narrowed down at the end of each one-week voting “round” based on which candidates have the most votes. Project managers can vote their preferred project management solution just once every day. The election will end on November 6th when the winner will be announced.
So give us a helping hand and vote RationalPlan as your preferred project management software. Voting is easy and fast and does not require anything from you except two mouse clicks: one for selecting RationalPlan in the The Traditionalists red column and the second one at the bottom of the page to Submit your vote:
Thank you and do not forget to vote RationalPlan for the Project Management Election 2012 every day!
Latest posts by Tiberiu Ghioca (see all)
- RationalPlan 5.5 Adds Kanban Board for Agile Project Management Needs - May 5, 2020
- RationalPlan 5.3 – Improved Web Interface and Support for Opening Microsoft Project 2019 Files - September 18, 2019
- RationalPlan 5.2 – Additional Columns for Tasks and Multiple Cost Rates for Resources - May 28, 2019