RationalPlan – Project Viewer
View in a dynamic way the content of any project – free
Usually project managers plan and control the projects from start to end and make the necessary changes. However, there are some other people (like project stakeholders) that have to check and overview the projects' evolution into their smallest detail. In this aim we developed a Project Viewer that can be freely distributed.
- connects to RationalPlan Project Server
- it opens files created either with Single Project or Multi Project version
- all original views and data are available
- export to other formats and printing are active
- view/hide critical path command is enabled
- open MS Project files (*.mpp, *.mpx, *.xml) so you can view them for free
- last but not least you can have an unlimited number of free installations
Epiphany Solar Water Systems, CEO
As to the application - it's a perfect fit for me... I only need to use a project planner periodically, but when I need to use one it's important. It has just enough power to put together a professional document. I like the fact that there is an interactive sidebar that gets me up to speed quickly... a really good application - especially at the price!