RationalPlan – Project Viewer
View in a dynamic way the content of any project – free
Usually project managers plan and control the projects from start to end and make the necessary changes. However, there are some other people (like project stakeholders) that have to check and overview the projects' evolution into their smallest detail. In this aim we developed a Project Viewer that can be freely distributed.
- connects to RationalPlan Project Server
- it opens files created either with Single Project or Multi Project version
- all original views and data are available
- export to other formats and printing are active
- view/hide critical path command is enabled
- open MS Project files (*.mpp, *.mpx, *.xml) so you can view them for free
- last but not least you can have an unlimited number of free installations
SoftPSwitch, Director of Engineering and Development
So far I am really impressed by your product... I love your website and your very logical and concise tutorial and guidelines (within the program). Your application seems to be really well put together. I am Director of Engineering and Development in my company; I am using it to manage both the software development and business development projects of our start-up (and for personal projects). The very logical layout of your app, the fact that I can use it on Linux/Solaris/Unix and Windows is a huge plus (I tend to work 90% in Unix/Linux and sometimes in Windows) and finally, the excellent guidelines and tutorials in your application & website and the very quick & user-friendly print-preview swayed me into buying your product. Best regards and keep-up the good work.